1) $27 Million Recovery, Structured Settlement; case brought on behalf of infant plaintiff who suffered brain damage as a result of a delay in performing a Cesarean Section despite signs of fetal distress during delivery including on fetal monitor. Recovery of $27 Million structured settlement against OB/GYN and Hospital.
2) $2 Million Recovery; case brought on behalf of 8 year old boy who suffered brain damage as a result of negligent failure to appropriately treat status epilepticus. The child was subjected to multiple seizures causing significant brain damage.
3) $2.3 Million Verdict against auto manufacturer for defective weld in driver’s side door resulting in death of the 31 year old driver.
4) $1.5 Million Wrongful Death/Medical Malpractice on behalf of 43 year old man; delay in diagnosing bacterial endocarditis resulting in death over a two week period.
5) $1.5 Million Verdict/ Medical Malpractice/Wrongful death of 35 year old woman because of negligent delay in diagnosing ovarian cancer. This was due to the negligence of the OB/GYN in failing to make diagnosis despite signs of ovarian cancer and failure to properly perform manual examination.
6) $1.5 Million Recovery on behalf of 29 year old man; delay in diagnosing endocarditis resulting in need for heart valve replacement and brain surgery necessitated by emboli from the endocarditis
7) $1.5 Million Recovery on behalf of 55 year old man; delay in diagnosing and appropriately treating Fournier Gangrene resulting in the loss of testicles and multiple surgeries.
8) $1.5 Million Recovery; man with a burned foot as a result of hospital negligence while working in the boiler room of hospital.
9) $1.5 Million Recovery against manufacturer of defective stair treads. Man falls down stairs and sustains quadriplegia.
10) $1.5 Million Recovery; man sustained brain damage and heart damage as a result of delay in diagnosing endocarditis.
11) $1 Million Recovery; child sustains significant burns as a result of caretaker negligently leaving him in a hot bath for a sustained period of time.
12) $1 Million Recovery; delay in diagnosing breast cancer; death of 42 year old woman; failure to perform biopsy on discovery of mass; only mammography performed.
13) $1.8 Million Recovery; woman sustains damage to common bile duct from negligently performed gallbladder surgery.
14) $1 Million Recovery; girl sustains heart valve damage as a result of a negligent delay in diagnosing endocarditis.
15) $1 Million Recovery on behalf of 58 year old man who dies as a result of doctor’s failure to diagnose and treat impending myocardial infarction.
16) $1 Million Recovery on behalf of 24 year old man; delay in diagnosing endocarditis resulting in heart valve damage and neurological damage.
17) $1 Million Verdict; landscaper killed when working on side of road and motor vehicle ran into him.
18) $600,000 Verdict for victim of slip and fall on wet floor; fractured ankle requiring multiple surgeries.
19) $600,000 Settlement against physician for negligent performance of hernia operation.